Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Well I guess I am not off to a good start on the blog. I am too busy enjoying the last bit of beautiful weather and my yard. I have enjoyed reading a book on the deck in the warmth of the sunshine. The warm deck chair will sadly be replaced by cold snow and the bleak landscape of the yard with no flowers and leaves. :( As you can tell I am NOT looking forward to winter as of yet. It comes too quickly up in this north.

I spent some time on the computer today. I was putting pictures onto the computer that had been sitting around for too long. It was so good to look back at them. It also made me miss my son even more (if that is possible.) For that reason alone Christmas time can't come soon enough. I will finally get to see him. He lives too far away from his Mom!!

Speaking of Mom..............my parents may be visiting next week. I sure hope they can make the trip up. It will be good for them to get away and good for me to have them here. I hope my Mom's appointment went really great today at the pain clinic.

Good afternoon!

No comments: